Saphir's Medaille d'Or Mirror Gloss wax polish contains a higher concentration of hard waxes in order to more effortlessly produce a high-gloss, mirror finish. The formulation is based on a mixture of montan, carnauba, and beeswax, in addition of other proprietary waxes kept secret by Saphir. Perfectly balanced with natural turpentine solvent, the Mirror Gloss polish produces quick results that are far superior to other, ordinary polishes.
- Specifically formulated to produce high-gloss, mirror finishes.
- Proprietary formulation of hard waxes, including montan, carnauba, and beeswax.
- Available in Neutral, Black, Dark Brown and Burgundy
- Should only be used for glazing and not total care.
- We recommend using with our high-shine chamois.
- 75 ml
- Made in France
For best results, first prepare the leather using Saphir Pommadier Shoe Cream and/or Saphir Pate de Luxe Wax Polish. Can achieve high-gloss polish in as few as four coats. Should only be used on hard shoe surfaces that do not flex in order to prevent cracking.